Descripción: Edelway is an IT Swiss Business Service Consultancy with over 200 consultants in Europe. We are now looking for a Windows Administrator to work on our Global client side.
Working languages: English (with excellent communications skills)
Starting date: ASAP
– Install and configure various versions of Windows Server, including Windows 2012 R2 and 2016.
– Implement security best practices and hardening of the Windows Server OS and related technologies.
– Implement configurations related to failover clustering, geographically dispersed clusters, SAN, multipath and to local standard tools for backup, patching management and monitoring.
– Identify and troubleshoot known problems and document solutions, participate and follow ISO 20000 standards.
– Document solutions and standard operating procedures.
– Perform required tasks in ongoing maintenance of the Windows Server infrastructure.
– Ability to grasp concepts, logical and analytical approach to solving problems.
– 5 years of experience with Windows Server Administration and HP Blade systems in large environments.
– Required knowledge with change, problem and incident management.
– Knowledge of Microsoft patching using WSUS and SCOM monitoring.
– Good understanding of Virtualization technologies such as VMware and Hyper-V.
– Good understanding of Directory Services components, such as Active Directory, GPO, FSMO roles, DNS and DHCP.
– Good knowledge of networking protocols.
– ITIL v3 foundation certification.
Tecnologías: Windows 2012 R2 Server, ITIL, Virtualization, Directory Services
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: Más de 5 años