Población: Parque Tecnológico de Andalucía
Descripción: On behalf of Perfect Channel (perfectchannel.com), Ciklum is looking for a SysOps Cloud Engineer to join Malaga team on a full-time basis.
Reporting to the Infrastructure Manager, the SysOps Cloud Engineer will be responsible for the performance, integrity, security and support of our operational environments for production/in-life customers. Technologies include AWS, VMware, Microsoft Server, Linux. You are responsible for operational stability and best-practice for hosting platforms across Perfect Channel. Working within the SysOps team, the role also has responsibility for provision, capacity planning, installation and configuration, troubleshooting, performance monitoring, security, as well as backup and data recovery strategies and solutions, working with the Sysops DBA, you will ensure a robust and scalable solution is provided to our customer base and that uptime is optimised.
This role will work alongside support teams, development teams and architecture groups to ensure that a big picture view is maintained within the service and support function.
Your job duties will include, but will not be limited to:
• Providing a Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for the NOC;
• Responsible to the Service Delivery Manager (SDM) for the end-to- end management and control of all service events in 3rd line;
• Third party supplier liaison on behalf of Support Teams to resolve issues and provide knowledge and information;
• Providing help, guidance, and expertise to assist in the restoration of services to Users in line with business requirements and SLA’s;
• Management of Service Requests and routing or escalation to relevant staff;
• Responsible for the production and upkeep of support documentation, where appropriate;
• Ensuring staff follow the correct Service Management processes and procedures when managing Service Request, Incidents and Problems.
• Ownership, monitoring, tracking and keeping Users informed of progress of Service Requests, Incidents and Problems.
• To work with the SDM to maintain and update the Service Model for the NOC in line with requirements.
• Provision of information required to carry out Service Management Metrics Reviews.
• Provide ad-hoc reports and performance statistics.
• Any other duties, which will assist in the effective and efficient management of the Service Desk and NOC support activities.
• To ensure that they have their 1:1 with their line manager on a monthly basis.
• Accountability for Customer Delivery through the the Perfect Channel Change process.
• Maintain accurate records and system documentation.
• Minimum 2-3 years’ previous experience supporting an IT or Cloud Operations environment.
• Minimum 3 years Support and troubleshooting experience.
• A strong technical appreciation of the systems and services being supported.
• Knowledge (to foundation level Minimum) of ITIL
• Experience working with GIT, TFS and or any ITIL Servicedesk tools for source control, deployment / builds, backlog and task management.
• Scripting (PowerShell, Batch, Python, etc)
• Customer focused and able to put Service ethos in practice.
What´s in it for you?
• The Opportunity to be part of a team that operates and manages a large and complex Enterprise environment providing real-time business solutions for Perfect Channel Customers.
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
• Competitive salary;
• Career and professional growth;
• Possibility to work in a big and successful company;
• Long-term employment with 23 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits.
We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Learn about Ciklum: https://www.ciklum.com/
Tecnologías: ITIL, GIT, TFS, ITIL Servicedesk, PowerShell, Batch, Python
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 3 años
Funciones: Soporte Técnico – Técnico de Sistemas