Empresa: Pareteum SL
Descripción: Duties and Responsibilities
You will work as part of a team of multilingual professionals supporting our Global Business.
The VMWare Administrator is responsible for:
· Understanding the design, …
Requisitos: Must have knowledge of:
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred.
· 5+ years’ experience of system administration of the Microsoft Windows operating systems.
· Strong troubleshooting skills.
· Must have in-depth and strong working knowledge of networking concepts and network protocols (TCP/IP).
· Must be able to perform root cause analysis, identify and isolate technical issues, and work in a collaborative effort with other team members as necessary to quickly and effectively resolve technical issues and provide timely status.
· Works under supervision but also expected to utilize independent judgment and initiative.
· Demonstrates well-developed communication skills and be able to communicate in English.
· Knowledge of,
o IBM v7000 /DS 3500 storage,
o IBM X series servers.
· Knowledge of VMware ecosystem:
o VMWare ESX, vCenter,
o Networking on virtual environments,
o High-availability in virtuali