Empresa: Page Personnel
Población: Madrid, Spain
Descripción: Software Project Manager
Multinational communications company
* Coordinate and drive internal resources for the flawless execution of projects.
* Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within quality targets.
* Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
* Develop and orchestrate with various internal teams a detailed project plan (and then monitor and track for progress).
* Manage quickly and effectively changes to the project scope, and project schedule.
* Make decisions upfront to steer the project so that delays and surprises are kept to a minimum.
* Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
* Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
* Report and escalate to management as needed.
– Direct hiring in the company
– Zone: Las Rozas
Tecnologías: PMP, ITIL, I+D
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: Más de 5 años
Funciones: Jefe de Proyecto