Empresa: Best Secret
Descripción: Job description
We are looking for a talented and passionate Software Engineer and proactive thinker able to work in a fast-paced, agile environment responsible for building innovative applications for internal use using Microsoft .NET and SQL Server. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications and to coordinate with the rest of the team. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, product quality and the best user experience is essential.
As an experienced Software Engineer you will have 3+ years experience in building high-quality software with Microsoft .NET. You must be flexible and creative enough to grasp and implement new ideas quickly to react to changes in business requirements. We are looking for professionals ready to grow with the company and to assume new responsibilities in the near future.
The successful individual will join an international, multidisciplinary, and self-organizing team which works completely agile.
The ideal candidate will possess a broad range of front- and back-end experience that will ideally include:
– Professional experience with Microsoft .NET MVC.
– Professional experience with ASP.NET
– Good knowledge of test driven development and continuous integration
– Familiarity with concepts of MVC and RESTful
– Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
– Strong knowledge and experience with MS Sql Server
– Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
– Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
– Comfortable with collective code ownership and pair programming
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
– Proven work experience in an agile environment (XP, Scrum or Kanban)
– BS/MS in Computer Science or related studies.
– Functionally independent in English (B2 or higher)
– Team player
– Good communicator
Private Health Insurance
Holidays: 30 working days
Yearly performance and salary review.
Flexible working schedule.
Training in English and Technology tools related to the role.
We combine the excitement of a growth-driven startup-environment, with the stability of a profitable and mature company.
Work with the latest technologies, brand-new equipment and tools.
Exciting projects with immediate impact and feedback from the business.
Tecnologías: software, net,
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 3-5 años