Empresa: Page Personnel
Descripción: You must also have:
* Technical University degree (e.g. BSc in computer science) or equivalent experience;
* 3+ years of experience with native Android development (Android Studio + JAVA);
* Knowledge of MVC / MVP design patterns, OOP and development best practices including, but not limited to, Clean Code, Dependency injection with Dagger, use of Retrofit, RxJava and AutoValue.
* A solid experience in writing native clients that are fully integrated with RESTful APIs;
* Prior experience with AGILE software development;
* Knowledge of continuous delivery environments and experience in automated testing;
* Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks;
* Professional proficiency in English (Spanish and Catalan are a plus, but not required).
* Proven track records of apps published on the Play Store;
* Experience with Kotlin on Android;
* Knowledge of scripting languages (Preferred: Ruby and Python);
* Experience with A/B testing.
Tecnologías: Android, Java, RESTful, API, AGILE, Ruby, Python,
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 3-5 años
Funciones: Analista Programador