Descripción: JOB PROFILE
• Quality Assurance Management (Principles, methods, techniques and tools for the effective management of testing from initiation through to implementation for all types of testing but most specifically for automation testing).
• Automation Strategies: Principles, methods and techniques for defining automation test strategies, including implementing frameworks, technical approach, and CI
• Progress Reporting: Methods and techniques for reporting progress against an agreed plan.
• Quality Management Tools: Tools used to assist with test execution and test planning such as JIRA, Charles, Fiddler. Postman
• Project Management Methodologies: Understanding of how QA should function when working on Projects using both waterfall and agile methodologies. Involvement in both project types, understands resource requirements, changed focus and timings between two.
• Aware of version control, Configuration Management, Progress Reporting, Quality Assurance Management
• Skills such as test case provision (including edge, boundary and negative test cases), defect management and write up, test execution and test toolsets and techniques
• Experience in working with automation frameworks
• Deep understanding of REST services and experience testing APIs
• Familiar with Cucumber and Behavior Driven Development
• Familiar with control version systems such as git
• Experience with Java and Rest Assured (Ruby knowledge is a plus)
• Familiar with API mocking tools like WireMock
• Familiar with Charles, Fiddler, web browsers developer tools, basic Unix commands, like ssh, curl, grep and anything required to review log files
• Basic understanding of methods, techniques and tools for the analysis, assessment and management of testing risk
• Ability to work within a team and have fun
• Fluent spoken and written English
The Automation Test Engineer is a key member of the Quality Assurance team who are responsible for carrying out Quality Assurance on each of Piksel’s projects, ensuring that we deliver quality projects on time.
Key stakeholders include, but are not limited to the wider QA team, the Project team to which they are assigned, the wider Project and Programme Management and Quality Assurance community.
• Carries out automation testing on a project or projects, under the guidance of the Automation Lead / Automation Manager, may alternatively lead testing on a small project.
• Inputs to the testing required for a project including, inputting to test plans, writing and executing feature files and step definitions, including complex cases, assisting with environment and kit identification, recording defects, reporting, identifying risks
• Responsible for inputting to the global test strategy and for being part of the overall QA community, sharing learnings and knowledge with colleagues
• Responsible for feature file and step definition provision, execution, defect logging, tracking and reporting on the projects they are assigned to.
• Responsible for updating the project manager or scrum team, or Automation Lead about the progress of testing, and any associated risks.
• Responsible for attending any testing meetings of the project, including, amongst others sprint planning, daily scrum meetings, showcases and retrospectives, or standard weekly project meetings.
• Responsible for alerting Automation Lead or Project Manager to any issues on the project including showstopper defects, changes to timescales etc
• Assisting with defining the test outline for the project including identification of the environments, toolsets and kit needed for the test.
• Competitive salary
• 23 days annual leave + additional day for every 3 years of service
• Additional day’s leave on your birthday
• Private medical insurance
• Participation in the Malaga Health Challenge
• Flexible schedule
• English / Spanish classes
• Monthly Team Night Out
Tecnologías: Cucumber, Java, Maven, Rest Assured, WireMock, Postman, Git, MySQL, Jenkins, Jira, Ruby desirable
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: 27000 € – 36000 € Bruto/año
Experiencia: Más de 5 años