Empresa: WEB FINANCIAL GROUP, SA
Descripción: Web Financial Group is a leading provider of market data and trading solutions to the Financial Services industry. With over 250 of the largest Banks and Brokerages as clients, it has an …
Requisitos: The successful candidate must have the following:
– Spanish working permit or NIE.
– 3-5 years Project Management experience within the Financial Institution sector;
– Use of Project Management software and systems development lifecycle tools, for example Atlassian;
– Understanding of the Development cycle, continuous integration and Quality Assurance with exposure to Development methodologies for example agile and waterfall;
– Native English with high level of Spanish.
– Willingness to support system interventions / releases at night and weekends; core hours are 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday.
– Experience of defining solutions involving widgets, API and/or messaging solutions;
– Atlassian suite knowledge: Confluence, Jira, Stash.
– DevOps methodology, Dockers, Graylog, Jenkins, RunDeck.
– Office suites (Microsoft Office, Libre/Open Office, Google Drive)
Latest posts by Esther Claravalls (see all)
- Java Backend Developer (TDD &amp; Unit Testing) - 23/11/2017
- Administrador/a SAP BASIS - 23/11/2017
- Técnico MF – Storage - 23/11/2017