Población: Parque Tecnológico de Andalucía
Descripción: Evrythng (evrythng.com) is the Internet of Things Smart Products Platform that connects any consumer product to the Web, and manages real-time data to drive applications. The world’s leading consumer product manufacturers work with Evrythng to manage billions of intelligent online identities in the cloud for their products, deliver real-time interactive experiences and support services to consumers, and connect with the ecosystem of other applications and products in their digital lives.
• Collaborate with product managers and team members to gather requirements, design, and solve complex problems.
• Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
• Develop software with robust coding for major components of large, mission critical, real-time distributed applications.
• Manage time appropriately and clearly communicate changes in effort or scope.
• Write maintainable, standard-driven code.
• Develop APIs to support the front-end developers in building their user interfaces.
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
• Implementation of security and data protection.
• Integration of data storage solutions such as Redis and MongoDB.
• Manage Continuous Delivery processes, including automated building, testing and packaging processes
• Contribute to documentation where required.
• Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends – particularly with regards to security, accessibility, usability, and related emerging technologies.
What’s in it for you?
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
• Competitive salary.
We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 3-5 años