Población: Parque Tecnológico de Andalucía
• Works closely with the PO to understand functional requirements and acceptance criteria to ensure quality is built into the product.
• Identify and provide feedback on the gap/anomalies in the requirements and acceptance criteria.
• Ensure stories reach the definition of ready during sprint planning and testing issues are discussed.
• Proactively learn and apply test design principles.
• Create product coverage outlines mind maps of what is to be tested, this will be done through test ideas and test charters.
• Leading the testing of a product at each stage of the iteration build cycle to get stories to the definition of done.
• Can tell the testing story, explain risks found during the testing, and the impact assessment of these risks to technical & non-technical stakeholders.
• Supports the development of standards/tools/techniques for Automated Testing.
• Employs automated testing techniques, particularly to support regression testing across all product platforms.
• Work with designers to foster better testability in the product.
• Works closely with the scrum team, particularly Dev Ops and the Developers to ensure that quality code can be released into live on a regular cycle.
• Design, write, or configure a tool to help perform a certain special kind of testing when required.
• Keep up to date with the evolution of the testing industry.
• Takes part in the QA chapter and adds valuable input.
What’s in it for you?
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
• Competitive salary.
About Evrythng: www.evrythng.com
We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Tecnologías: Selenium, Jasmine, Saucelabs, Mocha, RESTful Web Services, POSTMAN, Gatling, Flood io, NoSQL, Git, GitHub
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 3-5 años