Población: Parque Tecnológico de Andalucía
Descripción: Evrythng (evrythng.com) is the Internet of Things Smart Products Platform that connects any consumer product to the Web, and manages real-time data to drive applications. The world’s leading consumer product manufacturers work with Evrythng to manage billions of intelligent online identities in the cloud for their products, deliver real-time interactive experiences and support services to consumers, and connect with the ecosystem of other applications and products in their digital lives.
• Develop cutting-edge responsive and modular front-end designs.
• Design and implement medium to large application architectures, ranging from prototypes and internal applications to the public platform portal.
• Work together with the product team to ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
• Drive, improve, and optimize the front-end development processes, including the build pipeline, continuous integration and application monitoring.
• Consume and push data via RESTful API services.
• Write Node.js REST services.
• Manage Continuous Delivery processes, including automated building, testing and packaging processes.
• Contribute to documentation (e.g. instructional & technical specifications) as and where required.
• Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends – particularly with regards to accessibility, usability, and related emerging technologies.
What’s in it for you?
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
• Competitive salary.
We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Tecnologías: SPA , REST API, AngularJS, Angular, React, Polymer, Web Components, NPM, Bower, Yarn, Grunt/Gulp, Node js optional , SaaS, cloud environments, WebSockets, MQTT
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 3-5 años