Descripción: Our client, important multinational chemical company, is looking for a Project Manager for his offices located in Barcelona (surroundings).
Project Manager is responsible for leading assigned large scale cross-regional Global IT Infrastructure & Operations Projects. He/She will run projects using area project methodology and best practices to deliver on time, on financial target with agreed quaility. These projects require broad knowledge of IT and/or business processes to deliver the desired results. When not engaged directly in projects, He/She is reponsible for supporting Project Management team in improving and harmonizing project methodology, project financial tracking and project manager development.
– Project Planning and Initiation
– Project Execution
– Coach Project Managers
– Support Project Management Team
– Education: Degree in IT-related field or several years of experience in IT Project ManagementBusiness Experience: 3 years of International project management experience (PMP, Waterfall, Prince2 Project Methodolgy Foundation and Practitioner or other similar methodology), Service ManagementExperience, Worked in international projects, Experience in Risk Management, Change Management, and Quality Management, 2 years IT Infrastructure experience.
– Lean Sigma Greenbelt, will be apreciated.
– Fluent English, strong spoken and written.
– International Cultural Awareness.
– Good communication skills
If you are looking for a jump in your professional career, join a globally recognized company and where you can have a career plan, this is your opportunity! Permanent contract with the company. Good salary package.
Tecnologías: PMP, Waterfall, Prince2,
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: Más de 5 años
Funciones: Jefe de Proyecto