Descripción: Our client, Telecommunication company based in Barcelona is looking for helpdesk with a minimum of 1 year experience providing 1st level support with French and fluent level of English.
Skills & Experience
* Previous experience within a Telco / IT Helpdesk environment would be ideal
* Experience of working within a team environment, with full responsibility for fault resolution. To include taking ownership, coordinating with internal and external teams and managing through to a satisfactory conclusion
* Experience of working within a Technical role, in a networking environment, completing first level analysis and fault isolation
* Able to demonstrate a general level of capability to resolve incidents and enquiries, from a first level perspective, for all product groups
* Able to provide training and coaching to new starters and less experienced team members and/or peers
* Either an industry recognised qualification in transmission, IP or voice networks or equivalent experience and training relevant to a First Level Technician.
* Fluent in English and French (written and spoken) and any other second European language is a plus
* Able to interpret, and present, technical information in an easy to understand format.
* Able to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
* Demonstrate a flexible approach, and an ability to operate effectively, when faced with uncertainty and change; be able to function effectively in a highly complex matrix organisation
* Demonstrate a logical/methodical approach to fault finding
* Able to demonstrate the developed skills needed to perform complex tasks, and the ability to find solutions in a timely manner.
* Strong negotiation skills / customer facing skills
* Good knowledge of how to handle Internet based applications.
* Good knowledge of MS Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook)
The primary function of the TCS Technical Analyst is to provide general first level analysis, fault isolation and fault resolution for customer reported incidents and enquiries. This is provided for all client´s products using the incident management process, and in line with the Service Centre objectives
* Answer calls and Emails from customers in regards to technical queries and incidents
* Take ownership for resolving Customer queries and incidents, as documented in Work Instructions, and for categories relevant to role and area of expertise
* Coordinate operational relationships, and liaise with vendors and internal teams to resolve Customer queries and incidents
* Build and manage customer relationships
* Create and follow up on communication plans agreed with customers
* Ensure records of work carried out are maintained accurately and on time, to facilitate the smooth running of the business
* Manage own workload effectively
* Carry out systems checks to confirm service status, configuration and presentation
* Build a network of contacts within the organisation in order to ensure finding a solution to Customer faults or enquiries in a timely manner.
* Participate, when requested, in Continual Service Improvement initiatives representing the TSC and area of expertise.
* Provide training and coaching to new starters and less experienced team members and/or peers, to assist with the on-going development of the team.
Tecnologías: voip, networking, routing,
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 1 año
Funciones: Helpdesk – Soporte Técnico