Empresa: City Geeks Ltd
Descripción: As a Full Stack Engineer, you will work towards making our product the best that it can be. On one hand, you will do this by solving very complex technical puzzles while on the other hand, you will do this by figuring out what are the best product decisions based on feedback we get from our customers.
We are looking for someone talented who may not have expert knowledge of every single component of their stack. However is able to quickly pick up and understand new technologies and challenge them to keep evolving and scaling-up our Big Data concept with AI and Machine Learning. We have a long standing motto here: if you’re repeating processes, automate it.
• Design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions.
• Manage cloud software applications from scratch across a full-stack of development tools and technologies. Whenever it gets tricky we tackle problems together as a team.
• Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability.
• Implement security and data protection.
• Encourage innovation, diversity, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, inclusion, outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork and self-organisation.
• Passionate about end-to-end solutions, product and user experience. Stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies.
• Ability to work independently and plan your own solutions to problems.
• You put the customer at the heart of everything you do and that empathy drives every decision you make.
• 2 years experience with PHP 7, 1 year in exceptional cases.
• Familiar with the Laravel framework. If you know PHP but have not experience with Laravel (maybe because you use another framework) then there will be some learning curve. The more experience you have with Laravel, the easier it will be to take over the project.
• MySQL, while the Laravel framework handles the database part, some knowledge is required.
• Must know Angular 4 well. We use Angular with Typescript, so Typescript knowledge is a must.
• Familiar with Webpack and generally with workflows using Node.js/NPM. If not, there will be some learning curve.
• Sufficient knowledge of Git for source control.
• Good command of written and spoken English
NICE TO HAVES
• BS in Computer Science, or equivalent
• Having good sense of building top-quality user-interface products
Tecnologías: php, laravel, mysql, html, java, css, angular, webpack, node js, git,
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: 24000 € – 33000 € Bruto/año
Experiencia: 2 años
Funciones: Programador – Técnico de Sistemas – Desarrollador Web
Otra Formación Tecnológica