• Your English is (almost) as good as your native tongue
• Are always hungry to learn and improve.
• Have a strong sense of ownership and a get-things-done-attitude.
And we´ll be even more impressed if you know (*):
• Continuous Integration & Test Driven Development
• RESTful API´s
(*) Don´t worry if you lack some knowledge, you´ll receive plenty of time to become a pro in all these!
As our list of customers & projects is ever-growing, we are looking for motivated people to strengthen our in-house development team.
What we offer
• A challenging and varied job in a fast-growing company
• A young and dynamic team with great team spirit
• Free drinks and finger food (also healthy stuff)
• Your own company car, fuel card, meal tickets, health insurance
• Smartphone + minutes and MBs, decent laptop and accessories
• Competitive salary and bonus
• 32 paid holidays
• Amazing team building events (next: Tomorrowland)
Willing to relocate to Belgium? We’re here to assist you with:
• Finding an appropriate living arrangement
• Making sure you can live and work legally in Belgium (only applicable for EU citizens – sorry UK).
• Company sponsored plane tickets once a year, so you can visit your relatives & friends back home
• Getting personal belongings to Belgium
• An introduction to Antwerp (including the vibrant night life)
Unbrace is a small company, but that has nothing but benefits: It’s not in a big office building somewhere in Brussels or Antwerp, but it’s located in a small, easily reachable suburban area in Sint-Job-In’t-Goor. We offer free and high quality coffee, water, sodas, snacks and sometimes beers. Fancy something healthier? Fruit and veggies (and a slow juicer) are available as well.
You are free to choose your own hardware (laptop, smartphone), you’ll get a company car, you can work from home. The whole nine yards.
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 3 años
Funciones: Desarrollador Web – Programador