Empresa: Page Personnel
Descripción: -Graduated in Computer Science (or equivalent). MS will be a plus.
– Two or more years of experience.
– Experience with Hadoop environment, and functional programming (Scala).
– Experience with Spark, Akka, Hive, etc., is desirable, and will be a plus.
– Fluency in English (at least B2 Level).
Willing to drive the digital revolution by providing the world´s leading financial institutions with Big Data solutions? Then, you are the person we are looking for!
The client is a business change and IT company trusted by the world´s leading financial institutions to meet the demands of the digital revolution. Innovation and creativity are part of our DNA and drive our own success story.
– Recognize the critical elements of application problems, develop and evaluate data, determine solutions, and make logical recomendations.
– Help to apply improvements within the software development phases.
– Service Maangement estimation and job scheduling.
– Contribute in the design, analysis and requiret target delivery.
– Contribute to the definition and development of technical solutions.
– Project documentation.
– Incident resolution.
Permanent contract, fix salary + plus, flexible working hours and more benefits!
Tecnologías: Big Data, Scala, Hadoop, Akka, Spark, Hive
Tipo de Contrato:
Salario: Sin especificar
Experiencia: 2 años
Funciones: Técnico de Bases de Datos
Latest posts by Esther Claravalls (see all)
- Frontend Developer - 14/09/2017
- Big Data Specialist - 14/09/2017
- Programador Oracle Service Bus (OSB) y/o Java – Rawson BPO – Sevilla - 14/09/2017