Your primary focus will be the development of Android …
– BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent (IT engineer).
– More than 3 years of experience in complex technology environments and mobile-oriented.
– Strong experience in native development with Android SDK.
– Experience in Designing, building, and maintenance high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code.
– Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
– Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
– Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
– Good communication skills.
– Mobile Development for platforms with high load and concurrency.
– Testing experience
– Previous experience in Java development oriented to mobile.